Monday 23 February 2015

February 23rd. A very sad day as it our last ever Social Media Marketing course with Elevate Wales. What I have learnt on this six week course and the last course has been invaluable and has certainly changed the way I market my business.

I have already seen the benefits of being on social  media which used to terrify me.
Due to my previous complete lack of knowledge of how social media works, I have learnt so many different aspects, which will undoubtedly help my business grow, and to be fair has brought my business into the 21st century.

I have enjoyed doing the course immensely and am very grateful that I was given the opportunity to be involved with it.

I am also very grateful to Amanda and Alan for all their help and patience. I know my lack of computer skills must have at times been incredibly frustrating for them, but they have remained patient (and polite) at all times.

Social Media Marketing plan now complete, I can push forward with my campaign.

Away from Social Media Marketing it has been a very full week.

We have been buying children's wear in Southport for delivery in August. We have picked up a new brand for girls age 7-12 years called La Chic. It is totally fabulous. A slightly higher price point than our current brands, but will make our little girls feel totally special.

We also visited MODA at the NEC. After an early start - 5am on Sunday morning really isn't funny!! Anyway found some fantastic new brands. A new collection of shoes for us called Taramis, some beautiful leather handbags that will be delivered this week ( I hope) and some great new jewelry.
Get this new power purse. As my phone has just died on me and I don;t have a charger, wish I had one right now. I will hopefully have a selection of colours by the end of the week. Come and have a look.


Last Saturday was a Wedding Open Day at the Bron Eifion Hotel and Country Club in Criccieth. We were very busy and met lots of lovely people who are starting to plan their big day.




The week ahead will be busy with yet more buying for AW2015 and lots of lovely deliveries.


No comments:

Post a Comment